What kind of device should I use for the best results?
- Desktop PC or Mac
- Laptop PC or Mac
- iPad or tablet
- Cellphone (a cellphone can be used, however, for the best experience we don’t recommend)
Do not use a Chromebook. Due to Chromebook’s incompatibility with some video players, Chromebook will not work.
What browser should I use?
Do not use Internet Explorer (IE). Microsoft has not supported or updated IE since 2015. IE should not be used at all for internet safety.
I don’t see the courses I purchased in MY COURSES:
(you must be logged in to access the course(s) you purchased).
• Click on the course you purchased to load it into your account.
• Click on the first Lesson in the table of contents
How do I access my certificate?
Upon successfully passing the course, your certificate will be emailed to you. Additionally, to access all of your certificates within the Infection Prevention & Safety CE Center, click on MY ACCOUNT > MY CERTIFICATES
Can I get a transcript?
Yes! Once you have claimed your CE credits, you can follow these steps to access your CE Transcript.
- Go to https://osap.memberclicks.net/login#/login
- Log in with your OSAP username and password
- Click on My CE Transcript
- Apply any applicable filters and click the Export PDF button in the top-right
Are OSAP courses worth AGD PACE Credits?
OSAP is not an approved AGD PACE provider. However, OSAP is an ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (CERP) Provider. The AGD’s Fellowship award guidelines
indicate that CE credits earned from ADA-CERP approved providers are accepted towards AGD awards. For specific questions, contact AGD by email at email@example.com
or by phone at (888) 243-3368.
How can I get help not listed in the FAQ?
You can reach out to OSAP at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by calling +1 (410) 571-0003